Welcome! April 20th 2021
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2020-2021 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Friday, March 19th - Essex Winter Series Shares a "Gift of Music", Concert #3 in their Virtual Concert Performance for SJS Community
- Monday, March 1st - St. John School Congratulates 8th Grader on Xavier High School Scholarship!
- Monday, January 25th - Parent Education - Webinar Series: Alicia Farrell PhD
- Tuesday, December 22nd - Saint John School Advanced & Cadet Bands Present their Christmas Band Concert 2020
- Tuesday, December 15th - St. John School Continues the Jesse Tree Tradition
- Friday, December 11th - St. Nicholas' Day Gift Card and Food Drive at SJS
- Monday, November 23rd - Thanksgiving Guidance (Covid) from Principal, Mother Elaine ~ A Thanksgiving Prayer
- Wednesday, November 18th - St. John School Celebrates New England Catholic Schools Week 2020
- Thursday, November 12th - St. John School Students Remember our Veterans
- Tuesday, November 10th - Principal, Mother Elaine & SJS Students Thank the SJS Charitable Foundation
- Friday, October 16th - Spotlight on Grade 5: Virtual Field Trip & Meology
- Wednesday, September 16th - Mr. Borden, our 5th Grade Teacher Honors Those Who Lost Lives on 9/11
The mission of St. John Catholic School is to provide an opportunity for students, parents, and staff to foster a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Infused with our faith, we strive to provide challenging academic programs in which educators and families work together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.