Welcome! June 26th 2022
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2020-2021 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Wednesday, June 15th - Farewell and God Bless - a letter from Mrs. Greene as she Retires
- Saturday, May 28th - Field Day Returns to SJS!
- Wednesday, May 25th - Second Graders Honor Mary with May Crowning
- Tuesday, May 17th - St. John School Students Make their First Holy Communion
- Tuesday, May 10th - SJS Drama Club Makes a Comeback After Covid
- Thursday, December 23rd - A SJS Tradition: We Celebrate Las Posadas
- Tuesday, December 7th - Mother Elaine Announces the 1st Trimester Honor Roll 2021-22
- Monday, December 6th - Catholic Schools Week and the Saints
- Wednesday, December 1st - SJS Students give their Spiritual Support to Diocesan Seminarians
- Monday, November 22nd - Congratulations to the participants in the "Confident Junior Communicators" Public Speaking Program
- Monday, November 15th - St. John School Celebrates "Nurse Nancy Day"!
- Friday, November 12th - St. John School Celebrates New England Catholic Schools Week!
The mission of St. John Catholic School is to provide an opportunity for students, parents, and staff to foster a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Infused with our faith, we strive to provide challenging academic programs in which educators and families work together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.