Welcome! March 22nd 2017
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2016-2017 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Thursday, March 16th - A Lion, A Witch, & A Magical Wardrobe Come to Saint John School!!
- Tuesday, March 14th - SJS Debuts 1st Annual Shamrock 5K Run!
- Thursday, March 9th - Wax Museum Day in 5th Grade!
- Friday, February 10th - The SJS Robotics Team Partners with The Friends of Acton Public Library
- Friday, February 10th - Saint John School Boys JV Basketball “Looking Up” & Winter Invitational
- Friday, February 10th - PRESS RELEASE : SJS Robotics Club Spotlighted to Local Press
- Thursday, January 19th - SJS Counts Down to Celebrate National Catholic Schools Week 2017!
- Tuesday, January 3rd - SJS Students present a truly spectacular "Lessons & Carols" 2016!
- Wednesday, December 28th - SJS Bands “Ring” in the Holiday Season
- Thursday, December 15th - Eighth Graders Host Spaghetti Dinner
- Thursday, December 15th - Goodbye & Thanks to the 2016 SJS Scarecrows!
- Wednesday, November 23rd - SJS Robotics Teams Win Trophies!! And Part 2: The Flying Dolphins
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.