Welcome! February 28th 2020
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2019-2020 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Friday, January 24th - Congratulations to 8th Grade High School Scholarship Winners
- Thursday, January 23rd - Xavier High School Announces St. John School Scholarship Winners
- Monday, December 30th - Public Speaking - Our New Extracurricular After School Program - "Confident Junior Communicators" by Roquita Johnson
- Monday, December 23rd - Lessons & Carols 2019 - A Much Loved Tradition of Saint John School
- Tuesday, December 17th - The SJS Christmas Band Concert - Another SJS Tradition!
- Wednesday, December 11th - St. John School Thanksgiving Prayer Service 2019
- Monday, December 2nd - Spotlight on our New Grade 4 Teacher - Mrs. Meyer!
- Friday, November 29th - Congratulations to the 2019 Luxury Raffle Winners!
- Monday, November 18th - Catholic School's Week 2019 - A look back!
- Monday, November 11th - St. John School Salutes and Honors our Veterans
- Thursday, October 31st - SJS Cross Country Season Spotlight - Middle School State Championship this Saturday
- Thursday, October 17th - SJS on Local TV: Channel 8 (WTNH) Spotlights our Buddy Program at SJS!
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.