Welcome! February 25th 2018
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2017-2018 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Wednesday, February 7th - St. John School Congratulates Class of 2018 Scholarship Winners!
- Tuesday, February 6th - Old Saybrook Fire Department Announces St. John School Winners!
- Thursday, February 1st - St. John School CSW - Day 4 - Buddy Appreciation and Dress Down Color day
- Wednesday, January 31st - St. John School CSW - Day 3 - Healthy Choice Activities Day! (Day 2 - snow day)
- Monday, January 29th - SJS Kicks off Catholic Schools Week 2018! Day 1 - Prayer Service & Family Bingo
- Thursday, January 25th - St. John School Counts down to Catholic Schools Week next week!
- Saturday, January 6th - SJS's Advent Tradition "Lessons and Carols" Delights All!
- Friday, December 22nd - SJS Students Welcome Jesus, Our Savior with La Posada
- Monday, December 18th - St. John School Continues the Jesse Tree Tradition!
- Thursday, December 14th - St. John School brings Christ to the Torchlight Parade
- Thursday, December 14th - St. John School band delights with their Christmas Concert!
- Monday, December 4th - SJS 6th Grade visits Plum Island, NY as part of Science Curriculum
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.