- St. John School welcomes students from all cultures, creeds and ethnic groups.
- Preference is given to siblings of current students and parishioners of area Catholic parishes. Non-Catholic students are very welcome to join our school community.
- All applicants are screened/tested to determine the level of readiness and/or academic achievement to be certain the needs of the student will be met by the school.
- St. John School is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEAS&C), and is approved by the State of Connecticut.
- Competitively priced tuition information is provided upon request. General tuition/fee information is available in the Tuition section of the school website. Parish subsidies and financial aid are available, with discounts for multiple siblings attending concurrently. St. John School uses the FACTS financial program to allow families to manage tuition costs with various payment schedule options.
- Each family is also required to contribute a minimum financial donation (assessment), usually through fundraising, and a minimum number of volunteer hours per year. More detail provided upon request.
- Registration begins in January for the coming academic year, although mid-year placements are also available. Contact the Principal for admissions and registration information..