Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Prices 2016-17 School Year
- Breakfast Meals $1.75 Full Pay
- Lunch Meals $3.25 Full Pay
- Staff Meals Breakfast $ 2.75 Lunch $4.25
- Ala carte Milk 50¢ Fruit 50¢ Bottled Water $1.00 Cookie 75¢
- All Meals include Fruit, Vegetable & Choice of Milk (Fat-Free White or Flavored or 1% White)
- Contact the school office to receive an application for free or reduced price meals for those who qualify.
Alternate Daily Meal Options
- Made to Order Deli Sandwiches or Grilled Cheese on WW Bread.
- Soup and make your own Salad Bar.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable cups available with every meal.
The Saint John School food services program is managed by Old Saybrook Food Services and the director is Maureen Nuzzo at 860-395-3193 or email@example.com. The program is part of the National School Breakfast Program and National School Lunch Program. The menu is Farm–to-School and uses locally grown fruits and vegetables in our school meals. Feedback is welcomed regarding menus and choices.