Gift Card Fundraiser Program
St. John School "Gift Card Fundraiser" is one of the four main fundraisers of our school and is a great way to earn money for our children’s school programs by purchasing gift cards to stores you already shop at. These cards can be used at stores, restaurants, and online. The program works by purchasing gift cards through the school and the company of the card donates a percentage the school. For example, purchase a $100 Shop Rite gift card and Shop Rite will donate 10% to the school.
- Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com to see the full retailer list and more about how the program works. If you are interested in purchasing cards online, you will need to create an account using the school enrollment code. Contact the Gift Card Fundraiser Coordinator below to be sent the code number.
- If you would like to only purchase cards using the paper forms or on-site at school, no account is needed.
How to obtain cards (3 options):
- Sign in online with shopwithscrip.com. Order cards by Monday morning. Send a copy of receipt and money to school in enveloped addressed "Gift Card Fundraiser" and get cards by the end of that week.
- Order cards through paper order forms sent in Wednesday envelope or download.
View/Download the order form (PDF) Paper orders will be placed once a month.
- Select cards will be available during carline.
- Cash and check
- If ordering online, Presto Pay is available. Presto pay is the online service Great Lakes offers Gift Card Fundraiser members to use for payment. It takes money out of the checking account for purchases; similar to Pay Pal.
- Orders placed online the family receives the same percentage offered by the company towards the family’s assessment.
- Orders placed through paper and through carline the family receives 5% towards the family’s assessment
- Get hours by helping to sell cards during carline.
- Help by distributing cards
There will be other future opportunities to help out. For information or suggestions to improve the program please contact email HSA at email@example.com.